- Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee, How great Thou art, how great Thou art.
…….is my shepherd,
- Gentle Shepherd, come and lead us. For we need You to help us find our way…..
- Shepherd of love, You knew I had lost my way. Shepherd of love, You cared that I’d gone astray…
I shall not be in want.
- I need Thee ev’ry hour, Most gracious Lord…..I need Thee, O, I need Thee. Every hour I need Thee! O bless me now, my savior, I come to Thee.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
- Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father. There is no shadow of turning with Thee; Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not; As Thou hast been Thou forever will be.
he leads me beside quiet waters,
- He leadeth me, He leadeth me, By His own hand He leadeth me. His faithful follower I would be, For by His hand He leadeth me.
…..he restores my soul.
- When peace like a river attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll, What ever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, “It is well, it is well with my soul.”
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
- Guide me, O Thou great Jehovah, Pilgrims through this barren land. I am weak, but Thou art mighty, Hold me with Thy powerful hand……
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
- Precious Lord, take my hand, Lead me on, help me stand, I am tired, I am weak, I am worn; Through the storm, through the night, Lead me on to the light….Take my hand, precious Lord, lead me home!
I will fear no evil for you are with me;
- Our Father, which art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is, in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive our debts as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power and the Glory forever.
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- Under His wings, I am safely abiding. Though the night deepens and tempests are wild. Still I can trust Him, I know He will keep; me. He has redeemed me and I am His child.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
- He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock – That shadows a dry, thirsty land. He hideth my life in the depths of His love, And covers me there with His hand, and covers me there with His hand.
You anoint my head with oil;
- Grace, grace, God’s grace; Grace that will pardon and cleanse within. Grace, grace, God’s grace. Grace that is greater than all our sin.
……my cup overflows.
- Fill my cup, Lord – I lift it up, Lord! Come and quench this thirsting of my soul. Bread of heaven, feed me til I want no more…Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
- There’s a sweet, sweet Spirit in this place, And I know that it’s the Spirit of the Lord….Sweet Holy Spirit, Sweet heavenly Dove. Stay right here with us. Filling us with Your love. And for these blessings We lift our hearts in praise: Without a doubt we’ll know that we have been revived, When we shall leave this place.
…..and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
- Beyond the sunset, O blissful morning, When with our Savior heaven is begun. Earth’s toiling ended, O glorious dawning, Beyond the sunset, when day is done.
- In the sweet by and by, We shall meet on that beautiful shore; In the sweet by and by, We shall meet on that beautiful shore.